Why Should Local Yard, Garden, & Patio Professionals and Suppliers Care About Reputation Management?
Because Reputation Matters!
Google Calls It The “Zero Moment of Truth” or “ZMOT”
ZMOT is the defining, decision-making instant when we choose to buy one thing over another. When your prospective customer searches online for either a) your business by name and location, or b) a buying keyword (such as landscaping + city) and your business shows up in the search results … will they pick you or your competitor? Your online reviews and presence make a huge difference in this decision making process.
Will you stand out in the marketplace as the clear choice? How much is this worth?
Major Game Changer: Your business is naked online when it comes to your reputation. There is nowhere to hide!
Ask Yourself and Assess the Following:
- Do you have a feedback system that proactively gathers feedback from your customers?
- Do you generate a steady stream of online reviews?
- Are you leveraging the hard work that you do every single day by cultivating raving fans and loyal referrers?
- Are you promoting your great reputation and turning it into a marketing asset?
- Are you monitoring what people are saying about you, your employees, and your company online?
- Are your local business listings accurate, consistent, and complete?
- Are you active on social media profiles, showing that your engaged in your business?
The Fact Is Consumers Control Conversations
We like to think we control the conversation that happens about our company everyday. But the fact is, consumers control conversations more than ever before.
Your online reputation is made up of what you say about your company (your digital footprint) on your website, social media, local directory listings, industry listings, etc., and what customers say about your business (digital shadow) on social media, review sites, and even in person.
What is the solution?
ReviewSprout ™… the only reputation marketing and management platform built specifically for the yard, garden, and patio industry.
Our automated platform allows you to:
- generate valuable feedback from your customers
- harness the power of your hard work and great reputation
- increase your visibility online
- monitor what people are saying about you
- leverage a marketing asset that generates more referrals and leads, increases conversions, and generates new customers
Reputation Marketing Power Wheel ™
Leverage Your Daily “Activity” To Create More Content & Reviews
It all starts … with a new or recent customer! Start by uploading your recent customer contacts into our system and send a fully customizable automated email series inviting them to submit feedback about their experience with your company.
Your Customers & Partners Leave Feedback on Your Own Branded Review Engine
Direct feedback requests directly to your own branded ReviewSprout ™ review engine where they can leave you a review. Whether it’s on their laptop, tablet or mobile phone we got you covered! Our system makes it easy.
Route to the Review Platform of your Choice
Using our intelligent Review Triage, your customers are routed to popular 3rd party review sites and / or your ReviewSprout ™ review engine based on your settings and their experience rating. Let’s face it, not everybody has an account on Google or Yelp, is a member at Angie’s List or Houzz, or wants to write a review on Facebook for the whole world to see. We give them ultimate flexibility on where they feel comfortable writing a review and make it very easy to do so. Popular 3rd party review sites include:
- Angie’s List
Automated Followup Email
If a user submits a review on your review engine, a customized follow-up email is sent out immediately to them. This is a great way to say thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and provide an additional marketing touch with optional calls to action. You might consider including things like the following;
- A token of appreciation such as a $5 coffee card for taking the time to write a review
- An invitation to “Like” you on Facebook
- Ask for referrals
- … and more
Gathering reviews is one thing, but exponentially powering those reviews by marketing them is another. And that is exactly what we do. Once published, your review is syndicated across your social profiles. The result? More reach, likes, comments, engagement, and social proof. You are also quietly sending signals to the search engines, which can improve your search rankings as well. What does this all mean? It means more referrals, more leads, better conversion, and ultimately more customers.
Here are just a few of the ways we can market your positive reviews and reputation;
- Social media sharing options for the reviewer
- Social media syndication to multiple profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Linkedin
- Live review streaming to your website
- Reviews are individually optimized for search engines
- Facebook review app
- Reputation Commercials on YouTube
- Facebook Reputation Remarketing Ads
- and more…
ReviewSprout ™ is the most complete online reputation management platform on the market built specifically for the yard, garden, and patio industry
But wait, there’s more (always wanted to say that) … we haven’t even scratched the surface of what our system can do for your company. Schedule a personalized demo today to see the full system in action.
What Does ReviewSprout Cost?
The better question is … how much is your reputation worth? Building a positive online reputation will help you stand out above your competition and win more business. When you think about what your average project size is, this can be a significant factor and make our small investment very worthwhile. With that said, you can get started with a $1-15 day trial of our Reputation Builder package and take a test drive of our system (you’ll need to set up the account), or you can select from one of 3 packages that best fits your goals and your budget (we’ll set it up for you).
Keep in mind that our top Reputation Marketer Package is semi-exclusive by market area. This means that we will only offer this complete package to 1-4 companies per category in a particular market area (depends on metro size). Once it is gone, we cannot offer it to anybody else. Please call for availability.
Want to see examples?
No problem. Click on one of the examples below for an interactive demo review engine.